Your headphones come equipped with a high performance lithium-ion battery and the life span is affected by charging and usage. Follow the guidelines below to keep your battery in great condition for as long possible.
- Avoid using fast chargers if possible. Fast charging causes stress on the battery and will degrade it.
- Avoid charging the battery when it is already full or letting it drain completely. Try keeping the charge between 30% and 80%.
- If the headphones are stored for a long time, do so with a half-charged battery and in a cool, dark, and dry place.
- Do not leave or charge the headphones in hot and unventilated places, 45 °C/113 °F and above, such as in a parked car or by a window in direct sunlight.
- Avoid charging the battery at low temperatures, below 10 °C/50 °F and using the headphones below 0 °C/32 °F.
- Avoid strong mechanical shocks such as dropping the headphones on hard surfaces as it might harm the battery.